- We've improved quality through automated, more accurate defect spotting (from process parameters or computer vision
- We've reduced downtime through predictive maintenance
- We've improved availability through optimised use of equipment and demand prediction
Improving operational efficiency
Automating manual tasks
- We've automated reporting analysis through computer vision for image and video data, NLP for written text
- We've automated diagnosis and treatment analysis for medical images utilising computer vision
- We've improved resourcing through automatic handling of incoming support requests using NLP and software automation
Greener and cleaner operations
- We've created automated, more accurate separation in recycling through a combination of computer vision, software automation and robotics
- We've optimised chemical usage in water treatment for improved quality
- We've predicted changes in water quality from inflow water parameters
New business opportunities from data-driven services
- We've supported transformation from product-centred sales into result-oriented service sales with the help of digital, data-driven services
- We've increased customer commitment and added revenue from add-on digital services for customers using own and customer production data
Smart customer service
- We've used NLP to derive new customer insights from different channels
- We've improved customer experience by making the chatbot more conversational and competent
- We've identified maintenance needs from images
- We've developed soft sensors to predict maintenance needs
Smartbi has the ability to customize their wide service offering – from concept and service design to business development and data modeling – to fit the customer’s needs.
Smartbi not only built a technically solid computer vision application, but also designed a very user-friendly interface for it.
Smartbi digested the customer demands and interpreted them into a concept – which was very valuable for us.